Close Menu

International First-Year (Freshman) Certified Marks/Grades Requirement

Submit official or certified copies of the marks or grades of courses completed prior to university or college entrance, as well as all board examination scores.

In cases where official transcripts are not issued in English, you must submit the official native language transcript along with a certified translated English version.

Transcripts can be submitted through the Common Application by a school official or uploaded to your Application Tracker once you have submitted your application.

Transcripts must reflect at least three full years of grades or marks upon applying.