Transfer Celebration Picnic
Be our guest! Join us for some summer fun in the sun!
Are you a newly admitted transfer student or Community College Counselor/Advisor? Please join us on Friday, June 15th, for our annual Transfer Celebration Picnic! Family and friends are welcome too! We'll have a barbeque, picnic games, educational exploration activities, and special tours. View this year's agenda (coming soon) to get an idea of all of the events, sessions, and activities offered on this day.
Registration will open soon.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Customized Acceptance Visits
Want to visit a class in session, meet a professor, hang out with a current student, or take a campus tour? We can arrange it all for a time that is convenient for you and your family.
Hawk Preview Days
Find out what it’s like to be an Illinois Tech student! Join us for an in-depth look on April 5th and 6th at all that is Illinois Tech. View this year's agenda to get an idea of all of the events, sessions, and tours offered during Hawk Preview Days.
- Arrive in the afternoon
- Sit in on a class and tour our labs.
- Tour different areas of campus – such as our Sports Center, Library, and Idea Shop!
- Enjoy free meals in our dining hall!
- Stay overnight on campus, hang out with other admitted students, and get to know the other incoming students!
- Special sessions for parents and a reception in the evening.
- Special sessions, lectures, and activities developed by current students, faculty, and staff—just for admitted students like youAdditional opportunities to sit in on classes and tour labs
- Check out the amazing city we live in by Trolley!
- Additional campus tours
- Interested in athletics? Our coaches will give you the lowdown on our NCAA Division III teams.