You may do this online from the myIIT portal. Instructions on how to pay are below. Please be aware that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Go to the myIIT Portal and enter your username and password. When you first log in, you will be prompted to change your password immediately.
How do I log in?
Every student has a single login to access myIIT:
Your Unified ID is your username for technology services. Look up your UID at: myuid.iit.edu.
Your initial password is mmddXXXX (birth date month / date / Last 4-digits of your Banner ID).
- Once your password has been changed, you should be in the myIIT portal. Click on hamburger icon located at the top right corner of your screen to view the dropdown menu. Then click on the Manage My Account icon.
Click image to enlarge
- Proceed to "Submit Payment" below.
- In the Student Account Home page, click on the eDeposits link located at the top of the page.
- Under Make Deposit Payment for Term, select your entry term for enrollment and click Select.
- Under Make a Deposit Payment, select Undergraduate Deposit from the drop-down menu and click Select.
- Confirm the deposit details then click on the Continue button.
- Select your payment method (electronic check [checking/savings] or credit card) and submit the requested information.