Congrats on your acceptance to Illinois Tech! Before we dive into all the great things you’ll experience as a Scarlet Hawk, you need to complete one simple task to secure your place in the incoming class for Fall 2019: send in your deposit to finalize your admission.
Once you pay your deposit you can
- Reserve your room on campus (Housing registration opens in mid-March)
- Register for SOAR
- Check out the "YOU ARE IN" video and learn how to plan a program of study, see what your course schedules could look like, and find out more about academic advising at Illinois Tech.
Remember to Check Your Hawk Email! Instructions for how to log in—including your user ID and password—will be emailed to you within a week after we receive your deposit.
FALL 2019 ACCEPTANCE
- October: FAFSA opens. Submit your federal student aid application as early as possible to maximize your available aid and receive your complete award package. Illinois Tech’s FAFSA code is 001691; use IRS data retrieval for faster processing at fafsa.ed.gov.
- February: SOAR registration opens
- March: Financial aid award packages mailed to FAFSA filers
- March: Housing reservations open. All first-year students are required to live on campus unless you live with your family and your commute is within 20 miles of campus.
- April: Course registration opens and placement exams become available
- Summer: Attend your SOAR Session
- August: Join us at Illinois Tech!