Congratulations on your admission to Illinois Tech's incoming class for Spring and Fall 2020! We're so excited to welcome you to Chicago's premier STEM university. Get ready to create a college experience unique to you!
Are you still trying to decide where to attend? Register for a Customized Acceptance Visit to visit the campus in person!
Ready to enroll? Follow this step-by-step guide to learn more about the enrollment process and ways to prepare for your college experience at Illinois Tech.
THINGS TO DO IMMEDIATELY (Spring Admission)
- Log into the myIIT portal to pay your deposit. Your username and password should have been sent to you via email a few days after receiving your decision email.
- Sign up for IITAlert
- Submit your Room and Board Contract or Housing Waiver Application
- Sign up for SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration)
- Complete necessary academic assessments, contact your advisor, and sign up for classes
- Accept the financial aid awards and begin completing your Financial Aid Checklist (U.S. students only)
- Attend SOAR
- Submit immunization forms
- Waive Illinois Tech health insurance, if applicable
- Pick up your HawkCard and U-Pass