Congratulations on your admission to Illinois Tech's incoming class for Fall 2019! We're so excited to welcome you to Chicago's premier STEM university. Get ready to create a college experience unique to you!
Are you still trying to decide where to attend? Join the Illinois Tech Admitted Students Facebook page to virtually connect with your future classmates and register for a Customized Acceptance Visit in the spring to visit the campus in person!
Ready to enroll? Follow this step-by-step guide to learn more about the enrollment process and ways to prepare for your college experience at Illinois Tech.
THINGS TO DO IMMEDIATELY
- Log into the myIIT portal to pay your deposit. Your username and password should have been sent to you via email a few days after receiving your decision email.
- Sign up for IITAlert
- Submit your Room and Board Contract or Housing Waiver Application
- Sign up for SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration)
BEGINNING IN APRIL
- Complete necessary academic assessments, contact your advisor, and sign up for classes
- Accept the financial aid awards and begin completing your Financial Aid Checklist
- Attend SOAR
- Interested in playing varsity sports at Illinois Tech? Contact the coach of the sports that interest you.
- Submit immunization forms
- Waive Illinois Tech health insurance, if applicable
- Pick up your HawkCard and U-Pass
- First tuition bill due