So you’ve registered for SOAR, emailed with your academic advisor, packed for your big move to the city, and are ready to settle into life as an Illinois Tech Scarlet Hawk. What’s next?
Explore the city with your U-Pass. Find your favorite place to study. Try all the food. Talk to your favorite professor about their research. Conduct your own research. Create your own club. Discover your own path at Illinois Tech.
If you have any questions, here are several important resources you can use to help find your way at Illinois Tech.
- Resources for Parents
- One Stop for Student Services
- Center for Disability Resources
- International Center
- English Language Services
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Office of Technology Services
- Access Card and Parking Services
- Student Employment
- Career Center
- Contact Undergraduate Admissions