This project-based four-week camp also offers continued learning through online resources and workshops. Held on Illinois Tech Mies (Main) Campus, it provides access to industry experts and the latest technology, and includes field trips and networking events.
Completion of two years of high school
July 9 – August 3, 2018, Monday thru Thursday, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
IIT Mies (Main) Campus, Wishnick Hall 3255 S. Dearborn Room 116
$1,000 ($250 per week, with a limited number of need-based scholarships available)
Students will learn —
- How to create a professional web presence for a freelance coder
- How to think like a programmer
- About making a business strategy work to fit a school schedule
- About free resources for independent study
- Valuable information through field trips and by having access to industry professionals
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org