A Unique Perspective for the Next Economy
All business schools are not alike. At IIT Stuart School of Business, we recognize the need to prepare students for a world focused on science, technology, and innovation. We give you more than just a degree. We prepare you to conquer the challenges of the next global economy.
As the only business school in Chicago within a technology-focused university, IIT Stuart is uniquely positioned to educate current professionals and students to excel in organizations where technology and analytics are key components of competitiveness. You will share the classroom with students from all backgrounds, representing more than 37 different countries.
At IIT Stuart, you will learn to shape your own informed, global worldview through connections with fellow students whose undergraduate degrees are in engineering, computer science, law, business, social science, and the humanities—from universities around the world.
A Go-Anywhere Graduate Degree
The Stuart School of Business offers graduate programs that allow you to explore business from a multi-faceted perspective. You will graduate with a unique skill set, rooted in science, technology, analytics, and quantitative methods—essential for success in the next economy. You will stand out and your degree will be noticed.
- Stuart is listed in Princeton Review’s “Best 296 Business Schools.” (2018)
- Ranked 5th in the U.S. and 42nd globally overall by Financial Times for our M.S. in Finance program. (2017)
- Ranked 17th in the U.S. in Financial Engineering programs for our Master of Mathematical Finance program (2018) by TFE Times.
- Ranked in the Global Top 100 for our M.B.A. program by the Aspen Institute.
- Ranked 22nd in the Best Master's of Marketing programs by TFE Times (2018). Only business school in Chicago with a Marketing Analytics program—emphasizing data-driven methodologies.
- Only business school in Chicago with a part-time Ph.D. program.
- Ranked 25th in North America by QuantNet (2017) for our Master of Mathematical Finance joint program with Illinois Tech's Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Ranked 24th for environmental sustainability programs in the Business as UNusual guide published by Net Impact. (2014)
- Our Public Administration program has a legacy that dates back to the 1940s.
IIT Stuart School of Business provides you with a degree that takes you anywhere you want to go.
Master of Business Administration
Master of Public Administration
Master of Science in Sustainability Management
Master of Science in Finance
Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
Master of Mathematical Finance
(joint degree with IIT College of Science's Applied Mathematics Department)
Master of Technological Entrepreneurship
(joint degree with IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law and the Institute of Design)
A Faculty of Experienced Professionals
IIT Stuart’s faculty members offer a gateway to the world. They hail from around the globe and share their expertise in business as well as other professional and scientific areas, including engineering, physics, economics, and mathematics.
Many faculty members have close ties to prominent Chicago-based institutions, including the Chicago Board of Trade, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, U.S. Green Building Council, and the American Marketing Association.
Learn more about IIT Stuart School of Business.