A Unique Perspective for the Next Economy
All business schools are not alike. At Illinois Tech Stuart School of Business, we recognize the need to prepare students for a world focused on science, technology, and innovation. We give you more than just a degree. We prepare you to conquer the challenges of the next global economy.
As the only business school in Chicago within a technology-focused university, Illinois Tech Stuart is uniquely positioned to educate current professionals and students to excel in organizations where technology and analytics are key components of competitiveness. You will share the classroom with students from all backgrounds, representing more than 37 different countries.
At Illinois Tech Stuart, you will learn to shape your own informed, global worldview through connections with fellow students whose undergraduate degrees are in engineering, computer science, law, business, social science, and the humanities—from universities around the world.
A Go-Anywhere Graduate Degree
Illinois Tech Stuart programs allow you to explore business from a multi-faceted perspective. You will graduate with a unique skill set, rooted in science, technology, analytics, and quantitative methods—essential for success in the next economy. You will stand out and your degree will be noticed.
- Illinois Tech Stuart is listed in Princeton Review’s “Best 296 Business Schools.”
- Our Master of Finance degree program is ranked third in the United States and 27th globally by the Financial Times. Illinois Tech Stuart finance graduates ranked the program 7th for “career status” three years after graduation.
- Illinois Tech Stuart’s M.B.A. program is ranked in the Top 100 globally in the Aspen Institute’s Center for Business Education survey Beyond Grey Pinstripes. The ranking focuses on the extent to which business programs prepare students for social, ethical, and environmental stewardship.
- Illinois Tech Stuart’s Marketing Analytics and Communication program is the only program of its kind offered by a business school in Chicago.
- Our Environmental Management and Sustainability program is one of only a few such programs offered within a business school in the country, and Illinois Tech Stuart was ranked 24th for environmental sustainability programs in the Business as UNusual guide published by Net Impact.
- Our Public Administration program has a legacy that dates back to the 1940s.
Illinois Tech Stuart School of Business provides you with a degree that takes you anywhere you want to go.
Accelerated Master of Business Administration
Master of Public Administration
Master of Science in Sustainability Management
Master of Science in Finance
Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
Master of Mathematical Finance
(joint degree with Illinois Tech College of Science's Applied Mathematics Department)
Master of Technological Entrepreneurship
(joint degree with Illinois Tech Chicago-Kent College of Law and the Institute of Design)
A Faculty of Experienced Professionals
Illinois Tech Stuart’s faculty members offer a gateway to the world. They hail from around the globe and share their expertise in business as well as other professional and scientific areas, including engineering, physics, economics, and mathematics.
Many faculty members have close ties to prominent Chicago-based institutions, including the Chicago Board of Trade, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, U.S. Green Building Council, and the American Marketing Association.
Learn more about Illinois Tech Stuart School of Business.