- Office of Admission open 10 am - Noon
- Student ambassador-led campus tours (1 hour)
- Presentation covering application and enrollment process, financial aid and scholarship opportunities
September 6, 27
November 1, 22
Note: Schedules vary for holidays, special event dates, and summer. Call 312.567.5189 for details.
Overnight Visits – Nighthawk Program
What is there to do?
- Shadow a current student
- Stay overnight in a residence hall
- Attend campus events and activities
- Take campus tour
- Meet with an admission counselor
- Meet with a professor
- Sit in on a class
Will I meet other students?
Your hosts are current undergraduate IIT students. They had many of your same questions and concerns as high school students. We encourage you to ask them about their own college search process and experiences.
What are the rules?
As an IIT guest, you are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the university, which are designed to build a friendly, caring, and safe atmosphere. When staying in a residence hall, all of the rules and regulations that apply to IIT students will apply to you.
What does it cost?
Your residence hall accommodations and meals are free. We encourage you to bring some money for any activities or entertainment in which you might participate with your host
When can I come?
Overnight visits are available during the academic semester (Sept-Early Dec and Late Jan-Early May).
- Complete the Nighthawk Request Form.
- Fax the Overnight Stay Agreement and General Release, and Emergency Contact and Medical Information forms to 312.567.6939 or email the completed form to email@example.com.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your visit has been arranged. Requests will not be processed until all documents are received.
Call us at 312.567.5189 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
School groups or organizations interested in getting an inside look at IIT and the college admission process should contact:
Maggie Fraga, Visit Coordinator
800.448.2329 (outside of Chicago)
Please allow one month's notice when scheduling your group's visit.