Come and See if Illinois Tech is Right for You
There's no better way to find out if a university is a good fit than by visiting campus—to see where you'll learn, live, eat, and have fun. We have many ways to check out campus and experience life as a student. Please register ahead of time so we can prepare the best experience for you while on campus. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us about any of our visit experiences. Don't forget to check out other ways to visit Illinois Tech on the right.
For an in-depth look at Main Campus, academic programs, campus life, and the admission and financial aid processes, a Discover IIT Day is a great time to visit.
- The day begins at 9 am and ends at 3 pm
- Family members are welcome
- Refreshments are provided
- Students, faculty, and staff will show you what IIT is all about!
Please register for the Discover IIT day so we know to expect you and your guests.
Saturday, October 18, 2014 (Fall Discover IIT Day) Registration coming soon
If you have any questions about events on campus, please contact Timothy Lipman '10, Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.6933.
Individual Weekday Visit Opportunities
All students are encouraged to visit with an admission counselor at least once during or before the application process. Students and families can schedule an appointment to meet Monday through Friday.
- Appointments available Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 2 pm.
- Student ambassador-led campus tours (1 hour) — leaves Office of Undergraduate Admission at 12:45 pm.
- Students can and should schedule an appointment to meet a faculty member in their academic field. These requests should be made at least two weeks in advance.
To schedule a private visit, fill out the appropriate online reservation form or call 312.567.5189
Note: Schedules vary for holidays, special event dates, and summer.
Thinking of making the transition to Illinois Tech? Interested in understanding how to navigate the transfer admission process? Connect with us on selected Thursdays when the Office of Undergraduate Admission will remain open until 7:00p.m., to better accommodate the busy schedules of our prospective transfer students. We welcome you to stop in and say hello. If you have any questions or would like to talk to an admission counselor, we'd be happy to meet with you between 4:00p.m. and 7:00p.m.