IIT Lewis College of Human Sciences rests at the crossroads of thought, methods for discovery, innovation, humanism, creativity, and action. Social consciousness is at the heart of our programs. Our students appreciate working hard to make a better world.
In Lewis College, you will be challenged to think deeply about our world – striving to solve complex human problems with the aid of the ever-advancing sophistication of technology. Our programs emphasize the free spirit and broad perspective traditionally reserved for the liberal arts. You will gain practical experience alongside faculty who are dedicated to bridging the gap between theory and application, ideas and action.
Bachelor of Science in
- Communication (specializations: Journalism of Science, Journalism of Technology and Business, Professional and Technical Communication)
- Digital Humanities (specializations: Analytics, Feminist Analysis, Information Architecture, Policy and Ethics, Science and Technology Studies)
- Humanities (concentrations: Communication, History, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy)
The first three degrees listed here are interdisciplinary, partnering with the other departments in Lewis College, as well as Stuart School of Business or the Institute for Food Safety and Health.
- Applied Analytics
- Behavioral Health and Wellness
- Consumer Research Analytics, and Communication
- Applied Economics (specializations: Finance, International Political Economy, Policy)
- Political Science
- Social and Economic Development Policy (specializations: Advanced Economies, Emerging Economies)
- B.S. in Psychology/M.S. in Personnel and Human Resources Development
- B.S. in Psychology/M.S. in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
- B.S. in Political Science/M.P.A. in Stuart School of Business
Lewis College of Human Sciences also offers an accelerated honors law 3+3, honors medicine, pre-law, and pre-med programs.