The Dual Admission – Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program with IIT and Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCOP) provides a strong academic foundation for students interested in the field.
Students enroll for two years at IIT and are guaranteed admission into the four-year program at CCOP. The Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) is not required, and students avoid the costly pharmacy school application process.
To be considered for the Dual Admission – Pharmacy program, an applicant must meet these criteria:
- Application Materials Required
- Pharm.D. Supplemental Application + Essay
- Application Fee ($25)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (separate from the IIT General Application)
- Official Transcripts
- Score at least a 25 on the ACT or 1700(Verbal + Math + Writing) on the SAT.
- Possess a minimum high school grade point average of 3.2 on the 4.0 scale.
- Admission is guaranteed for students in the program who maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 through their pre-pharmacy studies and a minimum grade of “C” in all required courses at IIT.
- This is a 2 + 4 program.
Dr. Kathryn Spink
Shari Meggs, Dual Programs Coordinator