The Dual Admission – Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program with IIT and Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCOP) provides a strong academic foundation for students interested in the field.
Students enroll for two years at IIT and are guaranteed admission into the four-year program at CCOP. The Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) is not required, and students avoid the costly pharmacy school application process.
To be considered for the Dual Admission – Pharmacy program, an applicant must meet these criteria:
- Application Materials Required
- Pharm.D. Supplemental Application + Essay
- Application Fee ($25)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (separate from the IIT General Application)
- Official Transcripts
- Minimum ACT: 25
- Minimum SAT (old test): 1700 (math + verbal + writing)
- Minimum SAT (2016 test): 1220 (math + verbal + writing)
- Possess a minimum high school grade point average of 3.2 on the 4.0 scale.
- Admission is guaranteed for students in the program who maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 through their pre-pharmacy studies and a minimum grade of “C” in all required courses at IIT.
- This is a 2 + 4 program.
- Please make your $25 check out to Midwestern University- CCP and mail to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Attn: Samantha Sleva
10 W 33rd St PH 101
Chicago, IL 60616
Dr. Kathryn Spink
Samantha Sleva, Dual Programs Coordinator