We’re inviting our admitted students to campus for a special weekend to "preview" life as an IIT student on April 10th and 11th.
As an admitted student, you'll have the opportunity to
- Sit in on select classes!
- Stay overnight on campus, hosted by a current IIT student in one of our residence halls, fraternities, or sororities.
- Participate in special sessions, lectures, and activities led by current students, faculty and staff
- Tour a variety of aspects of campus!
- Eat like an IIT student in The Commons, our dining hall
Take a look at the sample schedule to help you plan out activities. Here are some important things to note: Check-in will start at 8am on Friday and the event will end by 12pm on Saturday. We are able to provide an excuse letter for your school attendance.
Parents are welcome, too! We'll have sessions and a special reception just for them. Meals will be provided for all. There is no charge to attend the Preview Weekend events on campus. Housing provided for admitted students only.
Customized Acceptance Visits
Want to visit a class in session, meet a professor, hang out with a current student, or take a campus tour? We can arrange it all for a time that is convenient for you and your family. Register here