You may do this online from the myIIT portal. Instructions on how to pay are below. Please be aware that the deposit is non-refundable.
- Go to the myIIT Portal and enter your username and password. When you first log in, you will be prompted to change your password immediately.
How do I log in?
Every student has a single login to access myIIT:
Your Unified ID is your username for technology services. Look up your UID at: myuid.iit.edu.
Your initial password is MMDDXXXX, where MMDD is the 2-digit month and day you were born and XXXX is the last 4 digits of your student ID (Banner CWID).
- Once your password has been changed, you should be in the myIIT portal. Click on the Manage My Account icon.
Click image to enlarge
- Proceed to "Submit Payment" below.
- In the Student Account Home page, click on the eDeposits link located at the top of the page.
- Under Make Deposit Payment for Term, select your entry term for enrollment and click Select.
- Under Make a Deposit Payment, select Undergraduate Deposit from the drop-down menu and click Select.
- Confirm the deposit details then click on the Continue button.
- Select your payment method (electronic check [checking/savings] or credit card) and submit the requested information.