Congrats on your acceptance to Illinois Tech! Before we dive into all the great things you’ll experience as a Scarlet Hawk, you need to complete one simple task to secure your place in the incoming class for spring and fall 2016: send in your deposit to finalize your admission.
Feel free to join your fellow classmates on our "Illinois Tech Fall 2016 Incoming Class" Facebook page!
Check out our special visit opportunities just for Admitted Students.
Once you deposit you can:
- Reserve your room on campus
- Register for orientation
- Let Director of Undergraduate Academic Advising Matthew Bauer show you our "Explore Your Major" video. You can plan a program of study, see what your course schedules could look like, and find out more about academic advising at Illinois Tech.
Remember to Check Your Hawk Email! Instructions for how to log in—including your user ID and password—will be emailed to you soon.
TAKE NOTE OF THESE IMPORTANT DEADLINES FOR:
FALL 2016 ACCEPTANCE
These dates have a tendency to sneak up on you—mark your calendar!
- December: Housing reservations open. Claim your res hall! All first-year students are required to live on campus unless you live with your family and your commute is within 50 miles of campus.
- January: FAFSA opens. Submit your federal student aid application as early as possible to maximize your available aid and receive your complete award package. Illinois Tech’s FAFSA code is 001691.
- February: Orientation registration opens
- March: Financial aid award packages mailed to FAFSA filers
- April: Course registration opens
- April 8-9 Attend Preview Weekend
- May 1: Priority deadline to submit deposit
- August: Join us at Illinois Tech!
- August 12: Move-in day
- August 12—21: Welcome Week
- August 22: First day of class
It’s time to dress the part! Show your Illinois Tech pride all over town. Go online to submit your details, and we’ll send you a FREE Illinois Tech T-shirt. (Yes, free!)
To receive yours, complete the requested information below. Your t-shirt will be mailed to you along with other important details once you deposit. Students living outside the U.S. can pick up a t-shirt upon arrival on campus for the start of classes.