Welcome! Learn about the application and admission process for graduate programs in IIT's Armour College of Engineering, College of Science, Lewis College of Human Sciences, School of Applied Technology, and Stuart School of Business.
Check the application deadlines for your desired term of entry. IIT admits graduate students on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to complete your application as early as possible.
Review our application checklist to learn what is required to complete your application. Make arrangements for testing (e.g., the GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exams). If your standardized exam scores do not meet the minimums required for admission consideration, consider retaking the exam(s).
Spring 2014 and Future Applicants
Be sure to check the Applicant Portal to monitor the status of your application!
- After selecting and completing an application for admission, you will receive an email confirming submission of your application and information on next steps. Please remember to add emails from our office to your safelist.
- Provide as much information as you can in the application, including test registration dates if available.
- Once we have received your completed application materials, the admission staff and the department will review them.
- You will receive a first notification of a decision via email.
- If admitted, you will learn about the steps needed to complete your enrollment at IIT!